New Beginnings

No automatic alt text available.

We woke up in 2018 with no electricity, as a lot of people did in our area. They were quick to get it back on, and on such a cold day I am truly thankful.

As I sit here in my warm home, under my comfy blanket, writing in my journal and sipping yummy coffee out of my shiny new mug that was gifted to me, I have to pause...

I am extremely blessed and grateful for so many things that I take for granted like...

The men and women who were out in the bitter cold getting the electricity back on in our community.

Being able to sit in a warm home on such a cold day.

Having coffee to drink, food in my fridge, clothes to wear, a bed to sleep in. 

Having a family to share life with.

Being able to breathe fresh air, to feel the warmth of the sun (OK maybe not today), to share a meal with my family, to have a voice and to hear others, to see the joy and the hurt in our world, to truly live...

It is the people that surround me, the simple things, and those little moments that I am truly grateful for. 

A new year is a new beginning! 

For me it is a year to focus on growing spiritually and personally. A year filled with gratitude, love, renewal, kindness, stepping out in faith, bold moments, following my spirit, taking ownership, living in the moment, finding joy in all I do, and most importantly... making a difference being the best ME I can be. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May your 2018 be filled with love, kindness, and gratitude. Step out in faith and be the best YOU. 

Here's to new beginnings, possibility, and adventure.

The old life is gone...
A new life has begun!
2 Corinthians 5:17





Comments

Popular Posts